Vivid Branding Course | Week 4 Resources
Flip Worksheets – UPDATED Now fillable forms!
Gwen’s Flip Worksheet Examples – Adam Red CONFIDENTIAL
Gwen’s Flip Worksheet Examples – Vivid Party CONFIDENTIAL
“The E-Myth Revisited” by Michael Gerber
Adam Red Blog “Make Your Vision Vivid in 5 Simple Steps” by Gwen Witherspoon
“The Five Levels of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs” Blog Post NEW
“God’s Management Principles” by Myles Munroe
“Kingdom Solutions to Financial Problems” by Myles Munroe
Vivid Talk™ Radio “Learn 4 Keys to the Continual Growth of Your Vision”, Hosted by Gwen Witherspoon with Myles Munroe
“The Power of Ideas” by Myles Munroe NEW
- Complete your TWO Flip Produce Worksheets –
- Keep track of your time for 7 days straight in 15 minute increments, 24 hours a day using the Flip Book Time Sheets.
- Review all of your Flip Worksheets, and have them all completed by the next session.
- Listen to the Recommended audio/video files. (You will need some of these principles for the next four weeks.)
- Schedule your weekly Discovery Call with Gwen Witherspoon. We will spend 15 minutes each week to touch base and discuss your questions and challenges for the week. THIS WEEK WE WILL START DOING ZOOM MEETINGS FOR THIS. They will be recorded, and you will use the same link as the Wednesday meetings.
- Coach On Call – Get your coaching questions answered in between course sessions by clicking the icon in the lower right corner to send a message to Coach On Call.