Vivid Branding Course | Week 6 Resources
FOCUS: Who are you trying to reach?
Organizational Chart Worksheet UPDATED
Branding Resource Matrix CORRECTED
“Discover Your God-Given Gifts” by Don & Katie Fortune
BrainMap Online Assessment – Discover your unique thinking profile
Adam Red Blog “Make Your Vision Vivid in 5 Simple Steps” by Gwen Witherspoon
“The Four Essential Roles of a CEO” by INSEAD Business School NEW
“God’s Management Principles” by Myles Munroe
“Kingdom Solutions to Financial Problems” by Myles Munroe
Vivid Talk™ Radio “Learn 4 Keys to the Continual Growth of Your Vision”, Hosted by Gwen Witherspoon with Myles Munroe
“The Power of Ideas” by Myles Munroe
“Redeeming Time” by Myles Munroe NEW
“Kingdom Perspective of Abundance!” by Myles Munroe NEW
“Abundant Overflow” by Myles Munroe NEW
- Find at least one research study for your industry so that you can find statistical data to help you define your client profile. You want to answer the question, “Who are you trying to reach?”
- Review the Relationship Marketing Map to understand the customer relationship journey.
- Continue working on your financial map using the income and expense projections spreadsheet.
- As you build your financial map, use the Organizational Chart Worksheet to define your team (can include paid services, contractors, and part and full-time employees).
- Keep track of your time 24 hours a day in 15 minute increments using the Flip Book Time Sheets.
- Listen to the Recommended audio/video files. (You will need some of these principles for the next two weeks.)
Schedule your weekly Discovery Session with Gwen Witherspoon. We will spend 15 minutes each week to touch base and discuss your questions and challenges for the week ZOOM MEETING. They will be recorded, and you will use the same link as the Wednesday meetings.